As a company established in 1952, operating with the highest integrity, honesty, and loyalty has been key to our business model since the beginning. By focusing on those values in tandem with our associations with owners and tenants, we have created relationships with guests who return to us year after year. Our key focus in maintaining these lasting relationships is based on three areas: maximizing your bookings, maintaining your home, and ensuring the experience of each stay keeps guests returning.
How We Maximize Your Bookings:
- Aggressive SEO campaigns keep your property relevant and highly ranked on search engines; marketing through online booking sites such as VRBO, HomeAway, VacationRentals, AirBnB, and our own website; frequent email campaigns reach our guests by accessing our database of guest contact information.
- Dynamic pricing maximizes your rental dollars based on current market trends.
- We stay in the public eye by working closely with local chambers of commerce and sponsoring many local and international events such as the Pleasure Island Seafood, Blues, and Jazz Festival and the Beach to Battleship Iron Man Competition; we are featured in several local printed magazines and publications; and we utilize the latest social media strategies like Facebook, Google +, and Instagram.
How We Maintain Your Home Away from Home:
- We strive to take the headache out of the vacation rental process with 24-hour on-call maintenance, reservationists, and housekeepers so that you can maximize the return on your investment while still enjoying your home.
- We confidently guarantee our work and the work of our loyal, contracted vendors will be up to the highest standards.
- Detailed training of housekeeping services and inspectors ensure a great first impression by guests and owners alike.
How We Manage the Guest Experience:
- Our live, local staff is in constant, one-on-one communication with owners and guests to address any need as they arise.
- The Bryant Real Estate app allows guests to view details about their stay, local attractions, and the specifics of your property anytime.
- Turn-down-ready linen packages include high-end sheets, bath towels, bath mats, and kitchen towels; a starter pack of bath soaps, dish soap, detergent, and paper products are placed in each unit prior to guest check-in at no additional charge.
With over 30 full-time employees in three office locations, we have the highest employee-to-property ratio in our market. We work personally with each guest to help them find the perfect home for their vacation, ensuring a pleasurable experience for all parties involved. Our accessibility guarantees that our owners and guests are always our highest priorities, and our values ensure that each person who comes through Bryant Real Estate is treated like family.