We here at Bryant Real Estate take your privacy very seriously and will not share any information about you with another party. This includes automatically gathered data such as e-mail addresses, browser cookies, and IP addresses. It also includes any information submitted via an electronic form such as name, address, and phone number. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Bryant Real Estate may collect and use User's personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. This includes but not limited to calls to your cell phone, and automated texts with information regarding upcoming stays. You are automatically opted in to our texting upon booking a reservation, and may opt out by replying STOP at any time after receiving the first message. By providing your phone number, you agree to receive text messages from Bryant Real Estate. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To share your information with third parties. We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site features. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
If you believe that your information has been compromised in any way by your use of this web site, please e-mail the webmaster immediately. We will work to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.