Shuckin' Shack in Carolina Beach, NC serves up oysters any way you like them - raw, steamed, chilled and more. Go for just the oysters or opt for a platter or basket. Spice it up with their Jalepeno Bottlecaps or let their Beer Battered Cheese Bites hit the spot. Shuckin' Shack is also a great place for kids with options like mini corn dogs, macaroni bites and chicken tenders.
If you have an oyster obsession, a visit to the original Shuckin' Shack in Carolina Beach is a must. Since 2007 the Shuckin' Shack franchise has expanded to 15+ locations and growing. Founded by two beach buddies, this thoughtful seafood restaurant company is committed to helping clean up and protect our oceans, beaches and waterways though their support of the Skip the Straw campaign and financial support of the Plastic Ocean Project and Surf Rider Foundation.
What to Eat at Shuckin Shack Oyster Bar
- Oysters on the Half Shell - Daily specials are available!
- Cold Crab Dip - This signature starter features fresh crab meat, a special cream cheese sauce and spices, and served with garlic bread.
- Wild American Shrimp - Wild-caught shrimp are served by the pound or half pound with Old Bay seasoning, lemon or plain.
Shuckin' Shack Hours of Operation:
- Open late - perfect after a long day at the beach!
- Sunday - Thursday: 11am - Midnight
- Friday - Saturday: 11am - 2am
Plan Your Coastal Carolina Vacation
Book your accommodations with Bryant Real Estate. With vacation rentals in Carolina Beach, Wrightsville Beach, and Kure Beach, there are a variety of vacation rentals to choose from such as pet-friendly, oceanfront, and more.