Big Daddy's Restaurant is a quinessential Kure Beach "must-eat." Serving up Calabash-style seafood, fresh catch of the day prepared to your preference, house-smoked meats and perfectly grilled burgers, Big Daddy's will please every stripe of diner in your group. In addition, the Atlantic Ocean and Kure Beach Pier views that can be enjoyed from the patio and Tiki Bar make Big Daddy's an awesome spot to hang out and sip a cool drink. Catch live music on the weekends! As one of the largest restaurants in the Wilmington area, Big Daddy's is perfect for large groups and families.
What to Eat at Big Daddy's Restaurant
- Big Daddy's House-made Smoked Meats - Enjoy mouth-watering Carolina BBQ, including pulled pork, platters and beef brisked, all smoked onsite, as well as a selection of house-made signature sauces.
- Fresh Seafood - Sample the local Cape Fear catch, prepared however you prefer: grilled, broiled, steamed or fried
- Calabash-Style Seafood - Your choice of fresh catch, shrimp, scallops or flounder is lightly fried in corn-meal batter and always served with hushpuppies.
Big Daddy's Hours of Operation
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 12 - 9 p.m.
- Thursday: 12 - 9 p.m.
- Friday: 12 - 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 12 - 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 - 9 p.m.
- Monday: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Tuesday: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thursday: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Plan Your Coastal Carolina Vacation
Book your accommodations with Bryant Real Estate. With vacation rentals in Carolina Beach, Wrightsville Beach, and Kure Beach, there are a variety of vacation rentals to choose from such as pet-friendly, oceanfront, and more.