Extensive Cleaning & Sanitation
Bryant Real Estate is taking cleaning and sanitation standards to a higher level. Your safety and wellbeing, as well as that of our staff and community, are of the utmost important to us. Here is some useful information about some of our protocol updates.
- We have revised our cleaning checklist and procedures to not only highlight the high touch and higher risk areas of Covid-19 transmission, but also focus on what chemicals can be used based on guidance from EPA and CDC.
- Our laundry process has been reviewed and are compliant with CDC and EPA recommendations to disinfect linens.
- We will not provide bed making services for the foreseeable future. Instead, the linens will be delivered in sealed food grade plastic wrap to ensure cleanliness.
- Where possible, we will be extending at least a 24-hour vacant time after a guest leaves a unit. This will maximize the protection for our housekeeping team and incoming guests.
- We will be providing additional PPE for our Housekeeping and Maintenance teams to cope with this risk.
- In situations where reservations are back to back, early check-ins and late check-outs of guests, owners, renters, etc., will not be permitted. Ideally, we will have 24 hours, but we cannot compress the existing time window any further.